Boucheron 18kt rose gold Quatre Classique wedding band
18kt rose gold Quatre Classique wedding band from BOUCHERON featuring 18kt rose gold, 18kt white gold, PVD-coated stainless steel, signature Clous de Paris stud detailing, polished finish and engraved logo. Conscious: 95% of the gold Boucheron uses is recycled, thereby reducing the brand's environmental impact. The remaining 5% is certified Fairmined.. Learn more about what makes a product Conscious on our Conscious Criteria page.