Welcome to SmartCloset ("we", "us" or "our").
Information you provide us directly
- Your email address and preferred name from Google/Facebook/Apple when you sign in with them on our Website or Apps.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g. display name, profile picture).
- Private User Content (e.g. closet items, looks, calendar records, favorite products, saved searches) that you create or save on our Service.
- Public User Content (e.g. photos, comments, likes) that you post/share to the Service.
We use third-party analytics tools (Google Analytics Service) to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, the links you clicked, the time you spent on our Service, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, geo-location and other such information. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service. We collect and use those logs with logs from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
We may use information that we receive to:
- Remember sign-in information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service from same device.
- Make suggestions to you for other products which we believe you will also be interested in based on your favorite products and saved search.
- Monitor metrics such as total number or users, traffic, and use patterns, to improve the effectiveness of our Service. We will retain and evaluate information on your recent visits and how you move around different sections of our Website/Apps for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive.
- Promote your public content with your username in the homepage or our official social accounts, which can be revoked if you ask.
We will not sell, share, or rent your information to third parties outside without your consent. Personal information (close data) you provided to our Service will be private and will not be visible to others. Public information (posts, likes, comments) you shared to our Service will be visible to all users, and you can delete them at any time.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cybercrime or to protect the Site or the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
How we store your information?
Your account information and content are stored in Google Cloud, Amazon AWS and Mongo DB.
Your information collected through the Google Analytics Service are stored by Google.
- You can delete any of your private data (e.g. saving items, looks, calendar records, favorite products) on Apps
- You can delete any of your public data (e.g. posts, likes) on Apps
- You can delete your account and all data in the page: Delete Account
We don't keep any backup of your data on our Service and all deletion cannot be recovered.
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identifies your browser or device. We may use technologies like cookies and local storage to deliver and secure our services, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help us remember your signed in account and preferences to generally improve your experience in using our services.
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you close your browser. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
Your web browser allows you to control and limit cookies on your computer. If you reject cookies, you may still use the Site, but your ability to use some areas or functions of the Site may be limited.
You may find additional information about the controls offered by popular browsers at the links below:
California Residents Privacy Notice
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA"), California residents are afforded certain rights regarding the Personal Information we collect about them. "Personal Information" here means the information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. Personal Information does not include information that is aggregated or information that cannot be reasonably linked to you.
California residents can request any of the following:
- The categories and specific pieces of personal information collected
- The categories of sources from which the business collected personal information
- The purposes for which the business uses the personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares the personal information
- The categories of information that the business sells or discloses to third parties
Please refer to What kinds of information do we collect, How we use your information and How is this information shared sections in this policy for details. You can also Delete your information at any time.
If you have additional questions about this Notice or how to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please contact us.
European Economic Area Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, in order to provide our Service to you, we may store your personal information to countries that have not been found by the European Commission to provide adequate protection, including the United States. By using our Site, you represent that you have read and understood the above and hereby consent to the storage of Personal Information out of your country.
Other websites and services
Please submit any questions or concerns you have about this policy or any requests concerning you peronsal data by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details, or write to us at:
Rabbit Tech Inc.
PO BOX 1361
Mountain View, CA 94041
Date of Last Revision: Nov 2021