Boucheron18kt white gold Quatre Black large ring

$6450
Colors
Silver
Sizes
49-52-53-55-63

Product Info

Boucheron 18kt white gold Quatre Black large ring

From Farfetch

18kt white gold/PVD 18kt white gold Quatre Black large ring from Boucheron featuring engraved detail and grooved band. This piece fits small – take one size up. Conscious: 95% of the gold Boucheron uses is recycled, thereby reducing the brand's environmental impact. The remaining 5% is certified Fairmined..

Boucheron Quatre Large Ring in White Gold with Black PVD, Size 54

From Bergdorf Goodman

Boucheron ring with black PVD. 18-karat white gold. Made in Switzerland.